by corinne iaia

July 27, 2015

INSIDE MY BEAUTY CABINET

One of my favorite parts of my morning and evening routines is opening up my beauty cabinet to prepare myself for the day, or for bed. I love to keep it looking as neat and aesthetically pleasing as possible so it's filled with pretty packages, candles, and flowers for added touches of luxury. My linen closet is often stuffed to the brim with additional products in containers organized by category, so this cabinet is sort of my current edit of favorites. 

Right now I have two favorite perfumes: my favorite floral, Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino*, and Byredo Gypsy Water for when I want something a bit more warm and spicy. Both are amazing and two of my all-time favorite fragrances. I like to keep a body oil, lotion, and current haircare products lined up as well. I'm currently loving the Aesop Rejuvenate Intensive Body Balm as it smells like creamy oranges, and my hair standbys are Moroccanoil Treatment, Living Proof PHD, and Sachajuan Ocean Mist

For skincare it can be hard to narrow it down as I'm always trying out new products, but there are certain standouts that I keep coming back to. I love Murad products (they are all amazing!), Tata Harper, Kate Somerville, Glossier, and am completely addicted to using the Santa Maria Novella Rose Water as a facial toner. 

What's currently on display in your beauty cabinet?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful pictures! Loved getting a peek at your top shelfie! MoroccanOil is the BEST. That scent is just unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig