by corinne iaia

July 01, 2015

IT COSMETICS



I've kept things pretty minimal on the makeup front for some time now. I had really been enjoying using some new favorites and, while I was at it, saving a bit of money staying away from every new release to hit the market. Then, a package filled with It Cosmetics landed on my desk, and I have to say, I think I've found a new go-to brand for products that really deliver on results and stay away from gimmicks. The products are very prescriptive in a sense; they target a specific cosmetic need and at this point in my relationship with makeup...that's kind of exactly what I'm looking for. 

It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette - It's safe to say I'm a sucker for a good neutral shadow, and this palette is chock full of them. I love that this palette is stocked with matte shadows that help you easily create a neutral eye, and a few shades in there that can be used to turn things up a notch. The texture of the shadows are incredibly buttery, smooth, and blendable - so much so that I can dip my finger into them and get an even application. Yes to that...

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ - An silky-textured base that provided some of the best coverage I've yet to get out of a CC cream. I would say it's medium to almost full if depending on how much product you use. I also find that it works like skincare more so than face makeup, meaning that at the end of the day when I take it off I actually see happy skin underneath. It's got great coverage and it's breathable, yet tightens my pores and hydrates all in one. It kind of knocks a lot of other tinted moisturizers out of the arena, if I'm being honest. 

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye - This peachy-toned hydrating concealer cancels out blue and purple tones under the eyes. I love that it isn't cakey or makeup-like at all, it works with the skin more like a treatment would, which I love. It's also perfect for layering under your usual skin-toned concealer as an extra bag-busting step in your routine.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Finishing Powder - This silky smooth almost-yellow setting powder leaves my skin as soft as a baby's bottom. I love that you can't see this on the skin but you can certainly feel the difference it makes to the texture and size of the pores. It also helps to keep things in place throughout the day and works excellently as a topper-upper. 

It Cosmetics No. 50 Serum Collagen Veil Anti-Aging Primer - A skincare-like primer that creates a smooth and plumped canvas for makeup application. It's kind of an overall skin balancer and definitely keeps base products from settling into fine lines or looking dehydrated. 

It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Primer - This is one of my favorite products of the whole lot. I can't believe that my lashes have been without this savior all this time. It truly is amazing how well this black primer separates and lengthens the lashes with it's toothless lash comb. It even gives the same effect to the base of the lashes as a bit of tightlining would, minus the work and steady hands. I hate to admit it, but I've even been skipping the real thing on weekends because this works so well at giving me lengthy, fluttery lashes.

It Cosmetics Brow Power - The most perfectly universal ashy shade of brow pencil has made its way into my possession at long last. If you've struggled like me to find one without the red undertones, then look no further to this mechanical (spoolie included) wonder brow pencil. Seriously, rant over, but try it!

It Cosmetics CC+ Lip Serum - A colored gloss and serum in one, it's quite literally complete care for your lips. I love that this keeps my lips in prime condition - hydrated, smooth, and plump - all while color correcting and providing anti-aging benefits for your pucker.

It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss - A buttery smooth and deliciously scented lip gloss that gives lips a healthy, full of life, glow. I love the color Pretty in Pink - one swipe perks up the whole face. 

It Cosmetics Vitality Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain - This stain-in-balm lipstick is so "me" as far as lip products go. I love that it's no fuss - you can swipe it on in the morning before heading out the door and the color starts developing while your lips are nourished. The best part is, even after the balmy coating wears off, the stain sticks around for hours. It doesn't get much more convenient than that. 

*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I think it's about time I tried it cosmetics. Everyone is raving their products. The palette looks beautiful xx
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig