by corinne iaia

July 14, 2015

ONE CONCEALER FOR ALL

The Chanel Correcteur Perfection Concealer came into my life and I won't be letting go if it anytime soon. Someone is going to have to release a seriously jazzy formula to pry this baby out of my hands. It covers all manner of sins in a swipe of the wand and its formula works well everywhere. Yep - you heard right. No more this concealer for that, or that concealer for this nonsense, because that's what that is I tell you. I shouldn't need to have eleven concealers to cover two bags and one blemish, you know?

The Chanel concealer is downright...right. It's creamy enough that it doesn't settle into the crevices of my under eye bags, yet it dries down enough to keep stubborn blemishes and imperfections covered. It's also the right color for my skin tone, with faint peach undertones that aren't noticeable, but help counteract dark circles even more. I have B10 which blends seamlessly into my pale olive skin and I don't think I could rave more about this concealer. Love at first swipe! I'll leave you to it then. 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I've been hearing a few great things about this concealer, it sounds absolutely stunning! Chanel's base products in general are all gorgeous!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I shouldn't need to have eleven concealers to cover two bags and one blemish" - lol! You're so right, Corinne! I've always wanted to try this. Maybe I'll give it a go when I finish one of my 11 concealers next! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard not to collect them, but so handy not to! haha

      Delete
  3. I definitely want to try this concealer now! Thank you for the posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Glad you liked :)

      xx,
      Corinne

      Delete
  4. i think i tried this one 4-5 years ago and I just wasn't wowed by it. needs change though, so who knows what I would think of it now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig