by corinne iaia

July 04, 2015

SKINCARE WITH MURAD



I'm sure you've heard me ranting and raving about Murad's skincare/makeup hybrids that I got my hands on recently. It's safe to say the remainder of the products I have tried follow suit in their high performance. I absolutely love testing out new skincare (can't you tell?!) and even more so when I discover products that really deliver on results and fast. Here's an overview of what I'm loving from Murad right now, and why my skincare routine is fast being infiltrated by their amazing products. 

Murad Daily Cleansing Foam - This foamy cleanser takes me back to my teenage years, with it's pump dispenser and all. It also has me wondering why I haven't used foamy face washes any time recently. I've been missing out, that's for sure. This cleanser is so mild and takes off all of my makeup. It acts as a toner and wash in one (score!) and leaves my pores looking smaller and my skin feeling balanced. I also have to admit, I'm quite a fan of the no mess packaging that dispenses just the right amount of product for you. Yes, that's my OCD talking. 

Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel - I'm a sucker for any product that suggests radiance will be a result of use. But I'm even more a fan of those that actually do give your skin a brightening, tone-evening boost. This is a gentle creamy exfoliating mask that infuses the skin with Vitamin C and smooths texture after just one use. I swear after I removed the tingly mask, I instantly noticed a brightened and baby soft complexion. They say it's comparable to an in-office peel, but we'll keep it our secret that it's more "in-bathroom", which is really much more convenient. 

Murad Renewing Eye Cream - Another packaging win from Murad. I love that you don't need to contaminate the product by sticking your finger in the pot to apply. This anti-aging eye cream helps to firm, brighten, and hydrate the under eye area and soaks in completely. I've been using it for about three weeks and have noticed that my dark circles have lightened and there is no longer any dryness to be seen. I love using this day or night as well as it helps my makeup to go on much smoother than it otherwise would.

Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion - This creamy serum instantly plumps up the skin thanks to collagen that is actually small enough to penetrate the surface layers of the skin. I don't know how to put it into words, but upon application you can feel your skin just drinking this in a retaining a youthful volume and bounce. I think that this targeted treatment would make an amazing addition to any skincare routine, even as a preventative measure. After all, it's never too early to start taking care of yourself. 

Murad Advanced Active Radiance Serum - I am loving this serum most of all. It has replaced all of my other radiance serums in no time at all, as it's smoothing, brightening, and hydrating results have converted me. I have been using this day and night and the overall more even skin tone and texture I have gotten as a result are really amazing. I also like that this product doesn't dry and leave a tight feeling like I have found some other serums do. It is said to help cell turnover through the delivery of a highly stable Vitamin C, which also promotes natural collagen production and helps fight free radicals. It's safe to say I'm addicted!

*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig