by corinne iaia

July 25, 2015

THE PERFECT HAIR DAY

You really can't put a price on having the perfect hair day. But that's obviously not then case here; it's $26. The Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment really is your best hair bottled. In my experience with this styling cream, it creates hold, lightweight volume, shine, and softness all with one pump. 

When I use this my hair feels swishy, moisturized but not greasy, and my roots feel lifted - which for me and my super heavy hair, is a real feat. It prolongs the length of my style by an additional day, at the very least, and it smells heavenly. I'm not one to rave about a hair product, because usually they all give me similar results: a whole lot of 'did nothing'. This really is all I would need to style my hair on a day-to-day basis, and best of all, it doesn't leave any grimy product buildup behind. 

Have you tried this little miracle-worker? 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds amazing! I'll have to see where you can get this in the UK my hair recently has been so limp and bland this sounds like exactly what I need.

    Tia | at0ut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this before, but it sounds really great! My hair is so dull and really lifeless so I think I'm going to have to check this out!! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig