by corinne iaia

July 05, 2015

TOCCA CANDELA LUXE



I love, love, love candles. I'm sure you know that by now. One of my longtime favorite fragrance companies, Tocca, recently introduced a new collection of candles called the Candela Luxe Collection. The candles are inspired by their top-selling fragrances, so that your home and personal space can smell equally as luxurious as you do. The scented wax is housed in custom-made milky scalloped glass and topped in a golden lid engraved with true words of wisdom, "love yourself." They remind me of the glassware my grandmother used to collect, which I always thought was so beautiful. Now onto the scent...

I candle I have is scented with the brand's Cleopatra fragrance. It is inspired by ingredients used in Cleopatra's beauty rituals; watery and refreshing cucumber and sweet grapefruit for a crisp and clean scent. It's a refreshing scent that's perfect for spring and summer, or anytime you want your space you smell clean and bright. I've been burning this candle nonstop and the scent throw is absolutely amazing - I can smell it from downstairs, but it's never overwhelming, which I love. The candles are available for purchase here; I have my eye on the Florence and Stella scents as well.

*PR Sample, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I haven't tried any of the Tocca candles, this one sounds beautiful. I'm always really disappointed when you buy a pricey candle and the scent is really faint. I don't want it to be overpowering, but you know, I want to smell it on the otherside of the room, not just when i'm standing over top of it. This one sounds perfect.
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig