by corinne iaia

July 06, 2015

YOUR MAKEUP ROUTINE NEEDS THESE BRUSHES NOW


It may seem a bit drama queeny of me to sit and tell you how unbearable applying makeup is if you don't have the right tools to do it with. But hear me out - I swear to you that when I finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase invest my money in a proper set of tools, my makeup skills improved drastically. Not to mention, putting on my makeup no longer seemed like a chore, but became a little pocket of time during which I could take care of myself each morning. I'll spare you the details of some super splotchy and unmatched foundation that made me look much worse than I did barefaced. 

Flash forward years after putting my favorite brush squad to work everyday; I was pretty happy with what I had until these It Cosmetics brushes found their way into my life. The Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder and the Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection pretty much perform exactly as stated, except, better than you could ever imagine. 

The Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection brush is a soft-as-silk buffing brush on one end and a rounded concealer-blending brush on the other. The soft synthetic texture of the brushes make swirling cream or powder product super easy, and as a bonus, they are the most dreamy to use on the skin. The Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder brush is a plush and ultra-fluffy powder brush perfectly shaped into a ball-like form. This means the brush picks up just the right amount of product, no matter the type, for a flawless and airbrushed finish. Talk about versatility at it's finest; these brushes make you feel like a pro even when you're dipping into your most stubborn products. If you are at the point in your makeup relationship where you feel it's time to take things to the next leve, meaning invest in some new brushes, then go with these. Trust me, they'll be the only ones you'll ever need for a perfectly blended complexion. 

*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These look so wonderful! I definitely need to get some new brushes soon :) I've always loved It Cosmetics!

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig