by corinne iaia

August 24, 2015

CHRISTOPHE ROBIN

Fresh, floral-scented, light and bouncy hair? Check, check, and checkkk. Well, when you use these products from Christophe Robin, that is. I haven't tried anything from the luxe French brand previously, but have most certainly been intrigued since reading his interview on Into The Gloss. I love brands that have stories and are aimed at solving actual beauty problems, versus just surface-quick fixes. This is certainly one of those brands...

After just one use, I was more than just intrigued. I washed my hair with Delicate Volumizing Shampoo with Rose Extracts and followed up by conditioning with Volumizing Conditioner with Rose Extracts and felt an immediate difference in my hair.

The products use concentrated rose oil and extract, vitamins A and E and a blend of other vitamins that fortify the hair without coating it in buildup. This is absolutely key: the products were formulated so that they don't coat the scalp, therefore leaving the hair light, shiny, and bouncy instead of flat and weighed-down. (The delicate rose scent certainly doesn't hurt either.) This is something I can especially appreciate because I have thick, heavy hair as it is - but these products would suit any hair type!

The cherry-on-top to this already happy ending is the Regenerating Hair Finish Lotion with Hibiscus Vinegar. Spritzed on damp hair this finishing spray helps to detangle, add shine, and remove any residue left on the hair, which is kind of like an all-in-one styling product if you would. For me, this is the ideal daily hair product that gives my strands a little boost and leaves them scented with a light hibiscus perfume. Divine!
*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh these sound so nice I must give them a try. Do I spot you're succulent from Tula? They sent me one too it was such a cute gift. Sadly mine looks a lot worse for wear than yours, I think I may have drowned it. Ooopppss.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig