by corinne iaia

August 28, 2015

LUXE SKIN TREATS FROM LA PRAIRIE

Skincare (and beauty) junkies, rejoice! The ultimate in skin treats from La Prairie has me wanting to streamline my routine like never before. I've never seen such quick results from skincare before.

A few weeks back, lack of sleep had my skin in quite a state. Late nights left it looking flat, and just overall "meh", which at the time was only temporarily remedied with a little dose of strobing. While that's all in good fun, I definitely didnt't want to have to rely on shimmer to keep my complexion from looking drab. Enter; La Prairie and the two miraculous skin care products that whipped my skin right back into shape - and better than ever. 

The La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask brings together the power of a night cream with the quick results of a mask and in one 8-hour night of sleep, breathes new life to skin. Literally, my skin looked completely rejuvenated after the first use - and it only gets better with continued use! I fell in love with the application technique almost instantly, the cream brushes on and is absorbed into the skin in seconds, leaving no residue, only a feeling of moisturized comfort. My skin felt plumped and polished the next morning, leaving me with the most beautiful canvas over which to apply makeup. I have been using this 2-3 times per week and notice improvements with each use - no need for any additional products except an eye cream!

The La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion helps keep skin moisturized and refined on a daily basis. Having combination skin, I really appreciate any products that don't sit on the skin after application, but that do keep skin in a comfortably balanced state. This cream is perfect for both day and night (when you're not using the mask) and helps to address the first signs of aging, which is great for a 20-something. It also addresses stress-factors that leave the skin looking dull and fatigued, which has left me with a more even skin tone that looks as though it glows from the inside, not from makeup!

Taking care of your skin early on is so much easier than going to extreme measures later - which is exactly what I know I am doing with these products. To think I've been missing out on these skin-perfecting products all along... 

*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig