by corinne iaia

August 18, 2015

THE BASE YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IS THERE

Yes, really. Do you wish for coverage so subtle, yet perfected, that not even you will remember you're wearing it? If you answered "h*** yes!" (like you should've) then this combo is for you...

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream* - This CC cream has been my official go-to for the past few weeks. I have to say it's even turned me against some of my old favorite bases, because nothing gives me such great coverage without looking caked on. I love how my skin breathes while I'm wearing this, but it evens out my skin tone at the same time. Additionally, this CC cream contains anti-aging peptides, vitamins, and protects skin from sun damage with a whopper of an SPF 50! Yes to that.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye* - This is moisture-rich pigmented coverage with the perfect amount of a salmon pink hue. It's really ideal for everyday because it lasts without creasing, and actually works to address the appearance of lines and wrinkles with anti-aging technology instead of just masking. So yes, technically, it's a skincare/makeup hybrid. We all love a little bit of that, am I right?

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in Telluride* - A dewy multi-tasking cream color that can be used equally well on either lips or cheeks. It's a best seller for a reason, but this specific shade gives the most beautiful tawny pink glow to the cheeks, or lips for that matter, without leaving behind a speck of shimmer in it's tracks.

What are your favorite products for achieving a base that's virtually undetectable?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Everyone has been raving about the CC cream! I definitely need to get my hands on it, it sounds amazing!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig