by corinne iaia

August 11, 2015

THE EASIEST WAY TO DO YOUR MAKEUP


As my life gets busier and more hectic, you can be sure that my morning routine (applying makeup included) has needed some adjustments as well. While I thoroughly enjoy my beauty routine it also needs to be speedy and efficient so that I am not wasting precious minutes fiddling around with products when I need to be out the door and on my way. These handy twist up cream sticks from a new brand, tréStiQue, really help me achieve the look I want as quickly and as easily as possible. They also must be the most travel friendly beauty products I've ever seen, period.

It's really great because these sticks are available in eight different product types, which means the brand does the work of streamlining your products for you. The basis for the look is the "less is more" face, which involves three essential products for a simple and natural look. They include the Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick, which is a cream gel tinted moisturizer in stick form. It blends so beautifully into the skin and looks just like your skin, but better, especially when partnered with the Correct & Cover Concealer Crayon to give extra coverage to pesky bags and blemishes. To add a little life into your face, the Color & Contour Blush Stick in St. Barths Pink gives the perfect pop of flush to cheeks that gives a natural but glowy color.

Of course, no look is complete without a bit of color on the lids and lips. I love pencil formulas in general as they tend to have amazing staying power, but I have to say I am so impressed by the Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon and the Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon. The lip crayon is matte but moisturizing at the same time, so my lip color lasted but never looked dry or flakey. The shadow crayon lasted me all day long without creasing, and even then I had some trouble removing the color without makeup remover. I work all day, so products like this are super important to my look.

The perfect products for the girl on the go who wants to look put together, but doesn't really have time to faff around with a ton of products. Try the products out and shop with the code BEMAGNETIC15 for 15% off. Don't forget to hashtag #bemagnetic if you post your purchases on instagram or twitter!

*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig