by corinne iaia

August 27, 2015

THE SCENTS FROM MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN THAT WILL TRANSCEND SEASONS

These two beautiful scents from Maison Francis Kurkdjian will actually be the only two you need from here on out. Between Oud Cashmere Mood Extrait de Parfum and Feminin Pluriel EDP will see you through the next few months of seasonal changes better than any other duo out there. Here's the low-down on these ultra-luxe fragrances that are begging to be displayed atop your vanity (those bottles, though)...

Feminin Pluriel - An ultra feminine floral bouquet based on Florentine violet and iris. This light yet statement-making fragrance opens up to a Grasse rose and Egyptian jasmine middle note. Chypre accents blend a vetiver note with Indonesian patchouli. It's a playful, yet elegant scent that is perfect for everyday. I love that it dries down onto the skin to smell subtle and clean, but it's still noticeable for those who get close enough to you. Which I love...

Oud Cashmere Mood - A headier, masculine-meets-feminine, but deeply sexy scent. It combines oud and benzoin from Laos with labdinum from Morocco,  and finishes with a delicious vanilla accord. Classified as a woody-oriental, it's the perfect fragrance for any time of the year, especially the cooler months, and for nights you want to be noticed. I love these woody scents, I find them to be the perfect in between for those who want something a bit more intriguing, but in a more unconventional way. This one in particular finds it's way into your skin, becoming all the more balmy and personal at the same time.

I think I've found my newest fragrance addiction...do I have your attention?

*PR Samples, all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig