by corinne iaia

August 20, 2015

TRANSITIONAL BEAUTY FAVORITES

The end of summer is coming up much sooner than we'd like to believe, but the one upside to that is the slew of new beauty products to choose from. But before I go full force into deep fall hues, I have a handful of products that make transitioning seamless and easy. They involve mostly tawny-colored nudes and will suit just about anyone, which is always a bonus as it can be quite difficult to sort through the onslaught of releases to find your perfect shades. 

The change of seasons always causes drier skin conditions so I like to use moisturizing lip and cheek products. Two of my favorites for lips include Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Tempt for a perfect light wash of berry color, and Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Hydrating Lip Balm for a nude glossy balm. For the cheeks, its cream blush all the way because it helps keep the summer glow alive for longer. I like the Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use Blush in Starlet for it's golden-flecked raspberry shade that doubles as a highlighter. It works especially well when rubbed onto the back of the hand so that it warms up, and then applied to the apples of cheeks with a brush. Such a beautiful and versatile product. 

For the eyes I'm all about a mix of neutral hues, especially when they air on the side of warm. That's exactly what the Bobbi Brown Telluride Eye Palette brings as it's packed with seven shades in a variety of buttery mattes and molten shimmers. I especially love the pinky-hued matte - it's quickly becoming my favorite day time crease shade for a perfectly defined, yet light eye.

*PR Samples, All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig