by corinne iaia

September 22, 2015

3 PRODUCTS EVERY GIRL NEEDS FROM & OTHER STORIES

I've chatted & Other Stories with you before, but now that the online store ships some of their cult-status makeup products within the U.S. I thought a new roundup was in order. I "hauled" quite a few of their products - what can I say? the minimalist packaging and cool concept speaks to me - and here are the ones that have quickly fallen into my "regulars" category. Trust me when I say these products are seriously worth their weight in gold, but won't cost you much more than a peruse through the aisles of your local drugstore. Here are my top picks from what I've tried recently: 
  1. Chenille Hand Lotion - I love the calming, clean laundry scent of this fast absorbing hand lotion. Also, is there anywhere that wouldn't look ever-so-slightly chicer with a bottle of this on display? Didn't think so.
  2. Kick Pleat Red Lip & Cheek Tint - A matte red cream that seriously delivers on pigmentation. I mean seriously. It smells faintly of vanilla and has the whole cream-to-powder thing down pat. It gives a gorgeous, not-too-greasy glow once on the skin, but just be careful not to go overboard when applying. I'm convinced it's the most universally flattering shade of red that creates that windswept look when dabbed on cheeks and a gorgeous stain when patted on lips. Bonus points for the hefty amount of product in the tin. This one will go fast...
  3. Radiance Cream - This gel cream packs a punch, but manages to leave a glow with undetectable shimmer running throughout. I love that it has an iridescence and not a sparkle, similar to the RMS Living Luminizer, but not so oily. It's so subtle that it can be used all over the face as a primer for an extra shot of glow.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig