by corinne iaia

September 18, 2015

CHRISTOPHE ROBIN HAIR LOTIONS

I've spoken about this all-natural luxe brand straight from the land of croissants and rosé before, but I've recently added to my collection of Parisian gems from the shelves of Christophe Robin. This time, I'm all heart-eyed over the soft, swishy, fragranced tresses that are the result of his genius hair lotions. You'll be needing at least one of these sprays to aid in creating the of-the-season styles that require weightless hair. Here's why vinegar is the new must-include ingredient you need in your hair routine.

The Brightening Hair Finish Lotion with Fruit Vinegar is perfect for blondes who want to keep their color bright, while adding body and shine. It works to clarify, tone, and hydrate, and thanks to the inclusion of fruit vinegar, it also helps to remove any build-up or potentially dulling residues. It also smells like freshly squeezed zesty lemons, leaving your hair smelling fresh and clean. I also wanted to share that, while I definitely don't have blonde hair, but I've been enjoying this as a post-shower spritz to help remove any product residue and it's been working wonders.

The Regenerating Hair Finish Lotion with Hibiscus Vinegar has become my go-to hair product for everyday use. I'm generally low-maintenance with my hair care, but I never go without a product that will aid in the overall health of my hair. While my hair is still damp, I spray this on and not only am I left with locks that smell to-die-for, but my hair feels light, clean, and dries shiny without heat. 

The Purifying Hair Finish Lotion with Sage Vinegar is a cleansing spray for hair. It helps to keep hair healthy and in a balanced place. It's the most herbal smelling of the bunch, which I quite like. If you color your hair and are looking for a product to keep it looking its best while not breaking down and dulling your color, this is it. 

What do you think?

*pr samples included.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig