by corinne iaia

September 23, 2015

MALIN & GOETZ MUST-HAVES

I've been a long-time fan of the Malin+Goetz Detox Mask, if only for it's tingly foaming effect and ultra softening powers. I never really got around to trying the rest of their range, but thanks to this carry-on approved (so handy.) bag full of their Essentials, I can now say with certainty that I am hooked. And yes, on the entire line-up. The minimal packaging and simple, but effective ingredients give this line it's loyal following. Also, the scents. Can I just say that these scents are to die for - refreshing and lingering, but not overpowering.

This goodie-filled bag is coming with me on my next trip, no doubt about it. I love that it includes all of the amenities but it's also a great way to test the range out if you're unfamiliar like I was. There really wasn't an item that I didn't like, which is certainly unusual when you try a sampling of products (or buy a palette), but there certainly were a few standouts among the bunch.

The Grapefruit Face Cleanser is a seriously refreshing gel, that easily removes makeup and wakes up the complexion - great for groggy mornings. I personally love a gel cleanser still, but am picky about which type I use because I don't like them to strip my skin. This one left my skin feeling soft, comfortable, and revitalized.

I also fell in love with both the Vitamin E Face Moisturizer and the Vitamin B5 Body Lotion. The textures are very similar, but the facial moisturizer is slightly lighter. I love that the face moisturizer is no-fuss and sinks in on contact, and it's rare feat for my skin to drink anything in. It really is the perfect every day moisturizer for keeping the skin balanced. The body lotion is amazing as well, with a slightly richer consistency and zesty bergamot-laced scent.

The Essentials kit is one of those beauty buys you can't go wrong with. You'll end up discovering new favorites among the bunch, and hopefully (no promises because they're just too good), be able to save enough product for your next trip. Maybe even go carry-on only thanks to this guy? We'll see...

Have you tried anything from Malin+Goetz that you love?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig