by corinne iaia

September 04, 2015

NEW THINGS: MONICA VINADER RINGS

A bit of a topic change from my usual beauty banter, but I finally found the gemstone rings I've been after for so long. I pretty much rotate between the same few pieces when it comes to jewelry (David Yurman is a firm favorite as well as my staple Hermes black bangle) but have been lusting after a pair of simple gemstone rings ever since falling in love with this style from Ippolita. I had wanted two, in the vain of Lisa Eldridge, but two from Ippolita would've cost a tad more than what I was willing to pay. 

I came across the Siren Stacking Ring from Monica Vinader, and at $105 a piece with 15% off I knew it was meant to be. I love the simplicity of them - and the subtle bit of color they bring to my usual black or monochrome ensembles. Yes, maybe I'm boring, but it's just easy sometimes! Anyways, I'm in love with these new pieces and Monica Vinader in general. Where is your favorite place to buy baubles and trinkets? Do tell!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig