by corinne iaia

September 29, 2015

NO-NASTIES: MAKEUP FOR A NECESSARY GLOW

For the ingredient conscious among us. I've been dabbling in organic beauty for quite some time now, seeking out the products that work as good (if not better) than the others in my stash. I'm in no way saying I am converting to all natural beauty products, but I think it's good to incorporate them into your routine when possible. Because the less chemicals, the better and all that. 

It's through this testing that I have discovered some of my recent favorite products that help me to look fresh faced and glowing, minus the nasties. These three products have made it into my permanent rotation and even sit atop my vanity with the creme de la creme of my beauty stash. Beauty junkies, meet RMS 'Un' Cover Up, Vapour Aura Multi-Use Blush, and Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint

The Un Cover Up is the most moisture-rich concealer that I've yet to come across that still manages to have medium coverage and staying power. I had heard some complaints that this concealer had a tendency to crease, so was skeptical to give it a try, but I'm so glad I finally did. I think I'm a bit late to the game on this but hear me out - if you've waited this long to try it - order one now. Nothing but dewy, skin-like, brightening coverage here. 

If Tata Harper isn't the ultimate advertisement for her own line, I don't know what is. Her skin is always glowing from within, and I will try just about anything from her line to duplicate the effect on myself. My latest addition was the Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint, a beautiful creamy balm that deposits the most natural color that melts right into the skin. I love this because it works equally well on my lips as it does on cheeks.

If you're not into the *dips fingers in pots* aspect of a lot of these products, then it's time you try Vapour's Multi-Use Blush stick. It's encased in a pretty blue package and requires no hands to depart a lightweight touch of color to cheeks, lips, or eyes. For me, I like this one more as an illuminating blush because it has tiny shimmer particles running throughout. But it adds the perfect fresh hint of berry color to the face wherever applied.

What are your favorite all natural beauty products?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've actually never heard of any of these products so they all sound so interesting! Definitely agree about Tata Harper, that woman is amazing.

    xoxo
    http://www.hellohimawari.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great! For a long time I was concerned with these creamier products being too "greasy" on my skin but they're great! So natural :)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig