by corinne iaia

September 16, 2015

THE DREAMIEST (MULTI-TASKING) BODY WASH


I usually don't mess with a good thing. Hence why it's not often I switch out my body washes or shampoos...unless of course something really catches my eye. For instance, the Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel Sensation

Quite a mouthful it may be, but this gel to creamy foam wash is equal parts dreamy and useful. When dispensed, the scent of soothing Organic Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom fills the shower and lightly fragrances the skin. Only a small amount of this rich foam is needed to envelop the body, leaving the perfect lather upon which to shave. I'm not usually a shave-gel girl, but shaving with this body cleanser has left me with smoother skin and a much closer shave than without. 

I'm in love with the luxuriousness of this wash and the calming rich scent of creamy milk and cherry blossom. It's all these factors that have landed this dreamy spa-esque foam a permanent place in my shower and I couldn't be happier with my little routine than I am now. It's the perfect little skin pick-me-up that leaves me softer and smoother than ever.

What are your in-shower essentials?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig