by corinne iaia

September 17, 2015

THREE NEW MAKEUP RELEASES I'M LOVING


In spirit of not purchasing every new release out there this season, here is what I am loving of the newest makeup launches. Like I've mentioned previously, I've streamlined my routine for time-saving purposes, but that certainly doesn't mean I'm not hunting down the latest and greatest in the name of "research". All in a day's work...

The Primer of Dreams - Marc Jacobs Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer. More a skincare item than just makeup, which is the direction all beauty products should be going in my opinion.  The creamy coconut infused primer moisturizes and perfects without feeling as synthetic as some primers tend to feel. The result is skin that isn't suffocated by too many layers of product and a base that lasts all day. Yes, way.

The Skin Changing Base - Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm. Like a next level BB cream with a great shade range and flawless skin-inducing coverage. It screams your skin but better and is virtually undetectable. It offers lightweight coverage that blurs imperfections and is infused with antioxidants for a real-life skin improving formula. I also love how it smells - is that weird?

The New-Gen Matte - Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion. A paint on, velvety lippie that offers the intense pigment of a matte lipstick without compromising the condition of lips. It's sure to make its way into everyone who's anyone's bag and has the industry abuzz with a drop-dead array of colors. I started off with 110 Naked Ambition, but you can be sure my collection will expand.

What are your favorites of the new launches?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Naked ambition looks like a gorgeous color! I might just have to pick it up for myself!

    Burberry has just come to Sephora so I've been hung up on that atm!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig