by corinne iaia

October 01, 2015

DARPHIN 8-FLOWER NECTAR OIL CREAM

Obsessed with skincare is probably an understatement. But that also means I've become incredibly picky about what makes it into my daily routine. I test a lot of products on a regular basis, so when I am ecstatic about something, you'll know it must be good. The new Darphin 8-Flower Nectar Oil Cream is one of those products...and much more.

Darphin 8-Flower Nectar Cream is a hybrid oil-cream infused with a mixture of pure eight pure floral extracts including Ylang-Ylang, Patchouli, Orange Blossom, Damascus Rose, Lavender, Jasmine, and Iris. Unlike the brand's cult oil, this time the extracts are suspended in a rich, moisturizing, velvety-smooth textured cream. As if the floral extracts weren't enough to make this worthy of trying, the cream also contains a complex of nourishing plant oils. On contact the heavenly smelling cream melts into an oil that's easily absorbed into the skin.

This small but mighty pot of dense cream doesn't need any accompaniment either. It's potent stuff and packs a punch, so much so that it transformed my dry, dull, and congested skin overnight. My skin also has a tendency to get oily, and the balmy texture of this cream emulsifies and my skin drank it up like a sponge. Not only that, but it has therapeutic properties as well, becoming a sensorial experience rather than just a cream. This could it be the next cream to take over my entire routine; it pretty much does everything and more.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Whoa, this sounds divine! I can just imagine it smells delicious x
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand before but I have super oily skin so this might be a great product for me!

    xoxo
    http://www.hellohimawari.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's surprisingly great for oily skin, but still very moisturizing and comforting!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig