by corinne iaia

October 09, 2015

FALL HOME FRAGRANCES

I'm a fragrance-girl through and through. It's a "betcha can't have just one" type of relationship, too. There are too many beautiful scents to choose from, but I definitely do still have my favorites. This is my home fragrance round up for Fall. A little bit feminine and floral, and a little bit masculine and woodsy is just how I like them. The ones I'm talking about here all have some serious throw as well, making them the perfect accompaniment to a cozy Fall night in with a bottle of red wine and a cashmere throw. I didn't just describe my Friday night to you or anything...

Diptyque Baies and Feu De Bois - Two of the famous French brand's most popular scents and for good reason. Baies smells of berries and roses with a bit of a green twist, and not at all sickly-sweet. Feu de Bois smells like a cozy winter night, where crackling firewood fills your home with warmth and embers. These are sure to be loved by everyone.

Byredo Bohemia - The dark wax is storied to be best at diffusing fragrance and this one in particular is beautiful. With notes of spicy rum, geranium, rosemary, opapanax, vanilla, sandalwood, and moss create a warm and heady fragrance that you want to cozy up to. It's soft and nonintrusive, but definitely noticeable and I like that I can distinguish different notes, especially the powdery floral vanilla with an underlying musky sandalwood pull. 

Cire Trudon Spiritus Sancti - The heavenly perfumes you tend to experience in a cavernous and medieval cathedral brought to life in one candle. I love scents that elevate the home, transporting you elsewhere and this is one of those. It smells like I imagine the streets of Florence had during the middle ages in the best possible way with notes of gold, incense, amber, vanilla, and olibanum. 

Antica Farmacista Damascena Rose, Orris, & Oud - A powdery, and woody rose scent that has pretty incredible throw. I love that it has a slight tartness to it, thanks to the inclusion of rhubarb notes. This brand specializes in home fragrances and diffusers, so you know they know what they're doing.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig