by corinne iaia

October 10, 2015

GROWN ALCHEMIST'S DREAMY AMENITY KIT

It's hard to edit down the essentials whether it be for weekends away or long-haul trips. I can't tell you how much I adore when brands offer hand-chosen products in miniature sizes in a kit that's perfect for taking along. The Grown Alchemist Amenity Kit is just that; it takes the guesswork out of beauty packing and still manages to be luxe, well-tailored, and free of harmful ingredients. I don't know anyone who couldn't make use out of this set - it has everything you need and nothing you don't. It's kind of like you should always have one on hand in case you need to pack up in a hurry. 

The kit includes a delicious full-sized version of their Watermelon and Vanilla Lip Balm, which is truly addictive. You'll want to eat this stuff, it's that good - it also packs a seriously moisturizing punch with just the right amount of shine. 

Combat dry hands with Vanilla and Orange Peel Hand Cream - it's non-greasy and has an equally enticing scent of oranges and cream. It sinks in right away which is a must for me, I hate having a sticky perfume film left on my skin after I moisturize. 

And for the face, the Camellia and Geranium Hydrating Cream is perfect. Grown Alchemist took a pared back approach to skincare here and I love it as much as my skin does. It's all natural and sinks in immediately, and makes a great base for makeup as well, meaning it's even more perfect for travel. You want as much moisture as possible without looking slicked, and anything that does double-duty gets taken along for the journey, no questions asked. 

Grab one of these kits now, you'll thank me later when you haven't a clue what to pack for your next trip. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig