by corinne iaia

October 21, 2015

MATTE LIP PREP

Following up on yesterday's post on my new favorite matte lipstick formula, I thought I'd share with you my recipe for smooth glowing lips. It's the perfect way to prep the lips before wearing a bold or matte shade, to ensure that the colors always take the spotlight and that your lips are looking their best. 

Ever since discovering Sara Happ my lips have been consistently soft, smooth, and plump at all times. Her Gift Set, which I unashamedly suggest gifting yourself, contains two pots that equal the perfect base on which to apply your favorite lipsticks...or perhaps one of my favorites.

The Lip Scrub is an easy-to-use sugary sweet scrub for your lips that buffs off all of the dry skin on cracked areas, while leaving them with a moisturized feel. A lot of lip scrubbing methods leave your lips feeling tight and dry, and lead to even drier and more cracked lips down the road, but this one is gentle and provides a treatment for the lips. You simply wipe away the excess and apply her lip-enhancing balm, The Lip Slip, which leaves your lips looking nothing short of glowy. If you're a lipstick lover like me, you need this little duo in your life.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig