by corinne iaia

October 06, 2015

MY PICKS FROM TOM FORD'S FALL COLLECTION

Tom Ford's Fall collection is every bit as beautiful as you'd expect. But at least for me, I tend to pick and choose standout items from a collection - not just blindly buy everything. That's how I end up with extreme amounts of product just sitting under my cabinet. But moreover, this collection is stunning and does deserve a second look. A few products in particular are worth snatching up before they fly off the shelves *remembers cream blush mentioned in 2852098 posts from the summer collection*. I'm still wondering why I didn't purchase a backup.

The stars of the show here are obvious in my opinion: Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Peach Absolut, a creamy pigmented lipgloss that you'll want to use every single day. This smells like vanilla (my favorite) and is the perfect shade of peach, I promise you. 

The Complexion Enhancing Primer in Peach Glow is the best color for my olive skin tone. It's infused with skincare properties so you know you're doing your face a favor while using it, which is always nice. It adds the most subtle sheer shimmer ever and warms up the complexion - a real godsend around this time of the year. 

Like an oil eraser in a compact, the Illuminating Powder in 01 Transluscent is the most silky-smooth powder I've laid hands on as of late. I love the sleek compact as it doesn't make a mess and contains a brush that's actually useful with the included product. If you're into makeup, you know that's not an easy feat. I especially like that this is colorless, so it doesn't add layers of additional product that're noticeable, but still de-slicks and brightens the complexion while adding some staying power. I'm into it.

The other standout is the Eye and Cheek Shadow in Peach Ombre. I've always been a fan of peach blushes but this one is an exceptionally well-done shade and very pigmented. It's dual purpose, justifying the purchase a bit more, and actually looks beautiful swept onto the eyes as well. It adds a bit of definition and brightening warmth, which is the perfect complexion pick-me-up. 

What are your favorites from the TF Fall Collection?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Absolutely love Tom Ford's whole makeup line, some hits and misses but mostly amazing and worth the price. I'm dying to get my hands on one of his lipglosses!

    xoxo
    http://www.hellohimawari.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig