by corinne iaia

October 08, 2015

NATURALLY FULLER LIPS


I don't know about you but to me the best way to maximize features is by doing it without being so obvious about it. For lips that means not wearing an obviously extreme amount of liner, lipstick, lipgloss, etc. These two products combined have been my go-to lip formula lately. I've almost been wearing these exclusively - which, for a lip product junkie, says a lot. I'm sure you can tell they're well-loved by the image above. 

Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Honey and Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk are a match made in plump lip heaven. The best part is that these are quite well-coordinated on their own, but they also look exactly like the color of natural lips. It looks like there's nothing but a sheer wash of lip balm overtop of the lips, and that yours are just youthful, rosy, and soft - what more could you ask for? I'm so obsessed that a repurchase is actually in order, which never happens. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig