by corinne iaia

October 15, 2015

THE BEST SALT SPRAYS FOR CREATING & KEEPING WAVES

I took the plunge and went for the chop guys. I wanted to even out my hair and be able to wear it a bit more messy on a daily basis while still having somewhat of a style,  so a textured lob was the obvious solution to my woes. And just like that, I'm back on the salt-spray bandwagon and couldn't be happier about it. My overly moisture-rich hair needs a bit of drying salt to make way for texture and a bit of a cool-girl vibe, and these are the spritzes that make the cut. Pun intended...

Sachajuan Ocean Mist - My personal favorite. It gives hair volume on top of more twist and texture than ever. It really mimics a day at the beach and the bit of grit it delivers helps to hold the style for prolonged periods of time. If you have extremely dry or brittle hair, this probably won't work as well for you.

John Masters Organics Sea Mist - This lavender-infused organic spray is just as good for your hair as it smells. I coat my hair in this and it never leaves a build-up or looks like I have too much product in. It really helps to enhance my natural wave and gives it a matte-effect. 

Bumble & Bumble Surf Infusion - Perfect if you have dry or damaged hair, this is the more nourishing oil-infused version of the brand's original cult salt spray. With a few sprays, hair looks tousled and soft, but never crunchy. Be careful not to over apply, it will have the opposite effect that you want it to. 

Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray - To me this is the Dry Texturizing Spray meets shiny beachy waves, and is seriously addictive. I love that it mists on shine while adding texture, and a kink to your natural hair. A few sprays of this on near-dry hair and the styling part will be taken care of for you. 

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig