by corinne iaia

October 03, 2015

THE SCENT EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING ME ABOUT

Not too masculine, not too feminine - but not at all short on sex appeal. Le Labo Santal 33 is one of those perfect for everyone fragrances. I think that's why it consistently brings in more compliments than any other fragrance I've ever worn. It's unique and can be unexpected upon first spritz, but I love the way it transforms based on the chemistry of the wearer's skin. If I spritz it on in the morning it will smell one way, but by lunch time the notes have meshed with the oils in my skin well enough to take on a new personality, but it's always a warm and inviting one. I've smelled it on men as well, and it's so interesting how well it transforms to the personality of the wearer, almost as though it's your natural scent.

The scent itself is a woody, unisex fragrance, that features notes of sandalwood, virginia cedar, cardamom, violet, papyrus, spices, leather, musk, and amber. Think of it as your favorite cozy sweater in scent form, with a little bit of a lived-in a musky side. One of my favorites ever.




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of this brand before but I love any kind of scent that is on the neutral side!

    xoxo
    http://www.hellohimawari.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really beautiful! One of my favorites :) xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig