by corinne iaia

November 03, 2015

A CLASSIC FALL LOOK USING TWO PRODUCTS

The easier, the better, in my book. Thanks to some seriously good skincare and glow-getting makeup products, the classic red lip and cat eye look are easier than ever. With this look I prefer perfected skin, so make sure to prep using my favorite masks and base. It's a timeless look that screams Parisian-chic, complements the season exceptionally well, and is the perfect accessory to an otherwise all black ensemble. (Which, are obviously my personal favorites.) I used only two products aside from my daily favorites to create this look, which is why it's worth sharing with you - because it doesn't have to be so d*** complicated, always.

A swipe of Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution Lipstick in Lost Cherry makes for perfectly smooth, yet intense, matte color. To create my winged liner look, I slicked the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper across my lash line and extended it upward and out. This is the eyeliner for creating a precise tip easily, and it won't budge all day. It's all in the name, really. 

What's your favorite classic look for fall?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig