by corinne iaia

November 11, 2015

NOURISHED STRANDS: LEONOR GREYL

If you're a regular around here you'll know that it's not often I change out my haircare products. I tend to use the same few items and reach into my extended stash on the odd occasion that I'm really going for a certain style. Yeah, I hear you whispering about how boring that is, but it's just what works for my super thick, weighed down hair...sort of best without too much product.

Enter these fabulous, and all-natural, hair products from Leonor Greyl. The simplistic white packaging and intoxicating scents looked, and smelled, quite promising - not to mention that these products are beloved by an elite group of hair professionals for their top notch quality. Read: they work to make your hair better. Which, if I'm being honest, not many products that I've tried have managed to do.

For deep but light conditioning, the Masque A L'Orchidee is an absolute gem. It smells incredible, but the rich non-greasy texture is why it really stands apart from the crowd. It's a hair mask, which I tend to totally stay away from - but in this case I can't help but to use it multiple times a week. When I do, the silk proteins and vegetable ceramids seem to completely tame my mane, making it instantly silky, frizz-free, and manageable without weighing it down. I'm obsessed.

In the styling department, Leonor keeps thing simple and natural, just like I prefer them. Her products really enhance the natural beauty of the hair without requiring too much on the styling front. The Serum de Soie Sublimateur is a lightweight milky serum that smoothes frizz and adds a bit of a gloss to the hair, without being too oily which is perfect for use in wet hair. If you're looking for extra shine and intense nourishment, for hair, but also body, the Huile Secret de Beaute is amazing. I love the way it smells, of course, but it is also quite the little multi-tasker. This is one of those products I'll need to keep a spare of because I can't imagine I'll go a day without it this winter...

Have you tried products from Leonor Greyl before?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig