by corinne iaia

November 08, 2015

NOVEMBER LUST-HAVE LIST

A bit of weekend-inspired shopping. Here is my November Lust-Have List; because every savvy shopper wants to know what fellow junkies have their eye on.

This Dolce & Gabbana matte red lipstick looks like the ultimate classic. I'm going back to Florence during the holidays and can imagine bringing this with me for nights out...especially New Year's Eve. But of course, a red lip is nothing without a fresh, flawless complexion. I've heard great things about the Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation and think it's time to switch things up in the foundation department. 

When it comes to the colder months booties are my go-to, and Rag & Bone happens to be one of my favorite boot designers ever. I've had the Harrow Boots forever, but think it's time for a pair of accent free Newbury boots...in black, of course. 

I'm a lip balm hoarder, and have been getting into Tatcha products more and more lately. This gold-leaf embellished version has just the right amount of something extra and looks beautiful too. You guys know how often I like to change up my scent too. Carven Le Parfum just made its way into my life and I'm absolutely loving the soft floral scent and the warm, cozy dry-down it lends on skin. I can also appreciate that the price isn't absolutely absurd for a really niche fragrance either - score!

Speaking of all things Florence - I'm obsessed with Santa Maria Novella skincare products from the ancient Tuscan pharmacy. The packaging is stunning and the products inside are made of all natural centuries-old recipes. Next on my list to try is their cult body lotion - Latte Per il Corpo

Amanda Lacey products have also been on my radar, and seem like the perfect treat for dry skin during the cold months. Oils of Provence smell amazing and essentially double as a perfume - I can't wait to pick up a bottle for my vanity. Of course, a beautiful vanity isn't complete without a beautiful candle. I'm addicted, and am lusting after one of these beautiful ceramic (perfect for reuse after burning) candles from the famed Milanese brand. 

And of course, the season change calls for a new handbag. I've been wanting a Gucci Soho Disco Bag forever now, and I think it's finally time to take the plunge. 

What's on your lust-have list this month?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig