by corinne iaia

December 01, 2015

ICONIC NUDE MATCHING LIPS & TIPS

Matching made easy - that's so Violet. I don't know about you guys but I love a bit of Violet Grey. The website is amazing, there is no more chic beauty destination out there, and the product selection is so perfectly curated you'll never again wonder what to pick up or what to leave behind - Violet does all of that for you. 

That bit of advice is invaluable, but more so than ever when it comes to matching lip and nail colors. Sometimes, there is nothing more classic and beautiful than a classic red or nude lip with color-matched tips.

I'll admit I was dying to make a purchase from Violet Grey so that I could receive the impossibly chic makeup bag that the sets come with. But the practical voice inside my head urged me to purchase the set with the perfectly curated lips & tips combo. It includes Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Nude Kate and YSL Nail Lacquer in 22 Beige Leger - two products that I'm wearing as I type this post and have been since they've arrived. 

Nude Kate is the most perfect, universally flattering, shade of beige nude lipstick I've discovered in quite some time. It makes lips appear plumper and there's no denying Charlotte's formulas really can't be beat. I do recommend buffing lips prior to wearing a shade this pale though, just for a smoother canvas and to make sure no dry patches poke through that chic nude lip. Even better, it's nail varnish counterpart, Beige Leger is the most utterly perfect shade of sheer nude ever. I'm pretty positive that this shade could transform even the most dire nail situation into chic, polished tips. 

Do you love the idea of the perfectly curated lips & tips sets as much as I do?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig