by corinne iaia

December 15, 2015

WHY I LOVE OMOROVICZA

I recently introduced you (or, at least, myself) to the Hungarian luxury skincare brand, Omorovicza, here. Well, I'm back at it again to talk about why their products have remained a staple in my ever changing routine - which really, is a rarity. However, there are a couple of products from the brand have helped keep my skin clear, bright, and smooth even through the change of seasons. 

Deep Cleansing Mask - I spoke about this mask briefly before, but I loved it so much I went ahead and purchased the full sized pot. It has been saving face, quite literally, even now that the temperatures are dropping. The mask is infused with Hungarian moor mud, which helps to draw out impurities from deep inside your pores, yet, never creates dry or aggravated skin. My skin feels nourished when I take it off, and it feels smooth and virtually poreless. It's become an essential part of my skin upkeep kit - I love to use it on weekends and as a mid-week skin detox. I know it's working because even during *that time of the month* my skin remained clear and fresh. 

Refining Facial Polisher - This exfoliator is one of the best I've ever come across. It combines moor mud, micro-algae, and natural pumice to smooth skin by gently buffing away dead cells and dirt. While manual exfoliation gives instant results, fruit acids also work chemically to regenerate skin cells and keep skin radiant and glowing. I use this a few times a week to ensure no dead skin gets left behind and clogs my pores. I'm also kind of obsessed with the green color of the exfoliator - makes application all the more fun. 

Have you tried any gems from the brand?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig