by corinne iaia

January 21, 2016

CHARLOTTE TILBURY NOCTURNAL CAT EYES TO HYPNOTISE

As far as makeup goes, I tend to remain most loyal to eyeshadow products. That's the lazy girl in me shining through; once I find ones that are easy to work with for everyday, I'll usually stick with them no matter how many additional products find their way into my stash. You'd be right to assume that darker, smokier shades don't tend to fall under that category, although smokey eyes are one of my favorite makeup looks (ever) - they just tend to err more on the side of time consuming.

Luckily, if you're like me, the Charlotte Tilbury Nocturnal Cat Eyes to Hypnotise cancel out all of the thoughts you had previously regarding dark, bold eyeshadows. Each Noturnal Cat Eyeshadow comes paired with a perfectly matched Rock 'n' Kohl Eye Pencil, taking the guesswork out of color matching. The pigments in the eyeshadows are all rich, almost black-based, with duo-chrome 3-D metallic shimmer running through. On the lid the colors change in complexity and luminosity in different light, which I love. Not to mention, they are foolproof to apply and are perfect for creating a feline shape, especially when paired with the smooth, creamy, long-lasting eye pencils. 

Have you been hypnotized by Charlotte's shadows yet?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig