by corinne iaia

January 29, 2016

FIVE PRODUCTS TO TRY FROM IT COSMETICS

I'm always experimenting with makeup, but lately I've noticed a few of my staple products come from one brand in particular - IT Cosmetics. The range is filled with options for every age and skin type and they work in a truly prescriptive manner. They offer quite a few products that tick all the boxes in terms of what I look for in makeup, but here are the ones that I think are perfect for newbs to the brand. You'll want to give these a second look... 

IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream - I feel like lately, everyone has been raving about this full-coverage, creamy base. Now, hear me out. I'm not usually one for products with hefty coverage (unless it's concealer) but this one manages to blend seamlessly into the skin and, most importantly, feel like skin while offering a pretty hefty glow without any shimmer. It simply looks like healthy, flawless, fresh skin, which makes the product worthy of its name.

IT Cosmetics Hello Light Crème Illuminator - It's highlighter mayhem these days and with all the new launches on the market it can be hard to tell which is the right one for you. While I do love powder formulas when I'm looking to pack a punch, I find it's creams that tend to look the most natural and lit-from-within on the skin. This one is super lightweight, blendable and isn't at all tacky on the skin which is great for us combination gals. I also see the pearlescent nude shade working on a variety of skin tones.

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Silk Pressed Finishing Powder - Want a poreless finish? (The answer is yes, of course you do.) This really is the closest thing you'll get to that in a powder. It has serious mattifying capabilities, so I like to go in with a light dusting for makeup that lasts all day...and an oil-free t-zone.

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye - A high coverage, corrective concealer with anti-aging benefits. I whip this baby out when I need a serious wallop of dark circle coverage or when the are is looking very dehydrated. My one world of advice is that it can move your other eye makeup if it's not set properly (some pressed powder will do!) - otherwise it's a dream.

IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 Eyeshadow Palette - This palette offers the best of both worlds in terms of shades. The mattes are easy to blend (thank you IT, love your non-makeup artist friend) with each other as well as other shadow textures. If you're looking to have add some mattes to your collection for crease purposes, this palette is perfect as it practically has a muted version of every hue. P.S. The one universally flattering pearl shade works to transform each shadow too.

And of course, an honorable mention goes to the Heavenly Luxe brush range, which really are, well, heavenly. These soft, synthetic brushes do some heavy duty blending and give airbrush-like finishes. I can't really wittle it down all the way, but some of my everyday favorites include the Flat Top Buffing Brush # 6, the Luxe Wand Ball Powder # 8, and the No Tug Dual Eyeshadow # 5.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig