by corinne iaia

January 23, 2016

THE DO-IT-ALL SKINCARE PRODUCT

Do-it-all, you ask? Shiseido recently launched the Ibuki Multi-Solution Gel, a one-of-a-kind solution for stressed, rough, and breakout prone skin. If you've read my past skincare posts (and there are quite a few), you'll know that I have combination skin that can be oily in the t-zone and dry on my cheeks and chin. Overall, my skin tends to be clear but I definitely do get the odd blemish especially after travel, temperature changes, or if its that time of the month. *Sighs.*

What makes this such a great all-rounder product is just how many uses it offers. It's been a constant in my skincare routine since its arrival and for good reason. This hydrating memory gel helps enhance skin's natural moisture factors and fight breakouts and can be used as a spot treatment, moisturizer for acne-prone skin, with other moisturizers, or even layered over makeup on-the-go.  

As someone whose skin dries out easily from normal spot treatments, I was pleasantly surprised by the soothing properties of this breakout banishing and moisture-inducing hero. It never leaves the surrounding area dry or flakey and sinks in quickly leaving a satiny finish. The small 1 ounce container will be perfect for taking anywhere...and that's exactly what I'll be doing.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig