by corinne iaia

January 13, 2016

THE ONE POWDER PALETTE YOU ACTUALLY NEED

Yes, need. Allow me to introduce you to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit. I've been a fan of the Hourglass Ambient everything formulas since they've introduced their original Ambient Lighting Powder. Before that, I found that so many powders that added luminosity also drew attention to imperfections, instead of away from them like these powders do.

I've previously reviewed the powders, the blushes, and the bronzer as well. I love all of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting products as they have similar factors in common - superb pigmentation, add a beautiful glow in natural light (and photography) that doesn't resemble a disco ball and act like an Instagram filter in real-life makeup form. I could go as far as to say they are my all-time favorite powder formulations that I use on a daily basis.

This palette in particular is such an amazing product. I received this about a month ago and used it all throughout the holidays and even took it with me traveling. The compact is flat and includes a large mirror that is especially handy when traveling and contains all of the powder products you could possibly need. There are six powders in total: Iridescent Strobe Light (palette exclusive), Dim Light, Diffused Light, Luminous Flush, Mood Exposure, and Luminous Bronze Light.

Have you tried this yet?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig