by corinne iaia

February 29, 2016

CLINIQUE'S FRESH SPRING LAUNCHES


Is it just me or do Clinique's launches keep getting better and better? Since the release of the Chubby Sticks for lips I've been addicted to the fresh, fun, and easy aesthetic of the brand's products - be it in stick form or other quirky packaging (which I love). For the spring, the brand has released a few new products that I just can't get enough of...let's do a little run through.

Clinique Chubby In the Nude Foundation Stick - This is something I was quite excited to try. I'm a total fan of the cream to powder-like formula of the past 'Chubby' releases, so I knew this one would be a winner. I typically use a liquid foundation, but love the idea of having a complexion perfecting stick with me for on-the-go touch-ups. This oil-free, yet moisturizing, stick can be used as a full coverage foundation or as a more sheer skin fix. The texture is smooth and extremely blendable, lets your skin breathe through, and never clings to any dry patches or accentuates pores. The creamy stick even comes in handle for spot concealing when you're out and about and I just love the versatility of this product. This is definitely one that will be taken with me on some upcoming trips!

Clinique Lid Pop Eyeshadow - Aren't these just adorable? I love the bouncy powder texture of the Cheek Pops, and the texture here is no different but with an even better color payoff. The silky shadows come in fun yet ├╝ber wearable shades that blend seamlessly and leave no trace of actual powder on the lids, which I love. The texture is seamless and the colors are meant to be layered for a unique and complex look. My two favorite shades are Petal Pop, a gorgeous pink with rosegold shimmer, and Willow Pop, a khaki neutral with golden undertones. 

Clinique Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm - I'm a true lip balm hoarder and I also love a good matte lip color. While matte lips are fun, they also require a bit of upkeep in the form of a good dose of exfoliation. This handy pot not only looks like an instagrammable treat (macaron anyone?), it also contains the best of lip care: a sugary-sweet scrub one one side, and a juicy moisturizing balm on the other that adds a tint of color to the lips. In my opinion no handbag, carryon, or makeup kit should be without one of these lip-saving duos.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig