by corinne iaia

March 24, 2016

KEY WEST PHOTO DIARY


If you follow me on instagram (@necessarynothings) you'll no doubt know I've just returned from a trip with my family to Key West and Delray Beach, Florida. We stayed at The Marker Resort in Key West (highly recommend) and had such a fun and relaxing time exploring the adorable town, seeing Hemingway's 6-toed cats (too cute!), and of course being under the sun and by the water. It's been quite a while since I've been in warmer weather and the change was a welcome one, indeed. I have to say I loved the chilled-out vibe of the island and how much I was able to sit by the water, sip a cool drink, and just enjoy doing nothing. Typically every trip I take is so jam packed with itineraries that it was nice to do just the opposite. If you do make the trek down to the keys, definitely don't miss grabbing a bite to eat and a drink at Sloppy Joe's - it was Hemingway's favorite and has such a cool atmosphere!

I'm glad to have bridged the gap from the end of winter to spring with a warm getaway. It's so good to just go sometimes and I love returning with a clear head, fresh ideas and I can't wait for what's in store for my blog. I'm off to the finger lakes today to visit some family and can't wait for another mini-adventure. Thanks for following along! 

Have you gone anywhere recently? Would love to hear any trip recommendations you have as well!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig