by corinne iaia

March 20, 2016

LAURA MERCIER EYE ART ARTIST'S PALETTE

It's not too often I fall in love with a new eyeshadow formula, which means if I devote an entire post to a new palette release you can trust that it's got to be really good. So yes, in short, I'm telling you that you need to get your hands on the Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist's Palette. If you make one eyeshadow palette purchase this season - let this be it.

I have a whole drawer filled with neutral eyeshadow palettes, but when it comes to finding a palette that has high quality, blendable purples and pinks we're talking about a much more difficult quest. This particular palette houses 12 hefty-sized pans of cool and warm toned neutrals and purples in a variety of finishes. And...*drumroll please* with this palette, I can happily say that both the texture of the mattes and shimmers are of equal (amazing) quality. Finally, a palette chock-full of smooth, easy-to-blend shadows. It's the one palette I brought with me on a recent trip - and of all the shades in the palette - I was able to use each and every one. Not a small feat for a palette I'll have you know.

Having warm undertones in my skin, I tend to lean toward warmer shades for everyday wear, but I do love cooler-toned purples for nighttime...so I am very happy that this one has a balance of the two. This palette is sure to give you every potential option you could want: from a soft, romantic daytime look to a smoldering eye-brightening night out look. Best of all? The buttery consistency of each powder make for an ease of application suited to even the most novice of makeup users. 

It's love...and the most foolproof, perfect shadow spectrum you could possibly want for spring.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig