by corinne iaia

April 07, 2016

A WAVE OF BRIGHTENING MOISTURE

You know that I've been on the face oil bandwagon for quite some time now. Well, I blame Sunday Riley's Luna oil for getting me on that wagon to begin with, so you can bet that whenever they release a new product I am going to slather it all over my face and hope it works as magically as the rest of their line seems to. So far, so good I might add - as their Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm, Good Genes, and Artemis Face Oil also remain top shelf favorites of mine. Stick with me to find out a few reasons why I'm now making space on my shelf (and in my routine) for Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream...
  1. It's one of those few moisturizing products that works for all skin types. It's lightweight enough for oily or combination-skin, and moisturizing enough for drier types - probably because it contains 2 types of hyaluronic acid. You'll love the plump and dewy feeling of your skin post-use.
  2. It contains papaya enzymes to gently exfoliates as it hydrates, helping to retexturize the skin after just a few uses.
  3. It brightens hyperpigmentation with extended use and seems to have an instant brightening effect as well. You can thank the inclusion of alpha-arbutin and giant white bird of paradise extract (this plant here if you're wondering what that is). 
  4. I thought you might like to know that it also leaves skin perfectly prepped for makeup application. Plumped, smooth, skin be mine!
  5. It gets bonus points for being free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates - oh, and for being cruelty free.
Do you need any other reasons to try this amazing cream? I think not...

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig