by corinne iaia

April 13, 2016

CHANEL LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW FOUNDATION

If you've been following along my little blogging journey with me, then you'll know that I've long been a fan of the Chanel foundations. Chanel seem to always know how to create a base that looks natural and flawless and there's surely one in the range to suit everyone. They've managed to produce two of my all time favorite foundation formulas; both Vitalumiere Aqua and the Perfection Lumiere Velvet sit high up on my shelf. So when I spotted the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation on some of my favorite beauty blogs from across the pond a few months back I was intrigued to say the least. I've finally managed to get my hands on the stuff and here's how it lives up to my expectations...

The new release from Chanel promises a smooth, glide-on formula that produces a fresh and healthy looking coverage. The formula is thick and creamy (and packs a punchy SPF 25), but as promised when applied it blends nicely into the skin for an even, medium coverage that isn't at all cakey. I love that it's somewhat matte, but still glowy and fresh - it gives a beautiful lit-from-within look to the skin. However, I wouldn't classify this as dewy, ad it does completely dry down on the skin so if you're super dry then it might not be moisturizing enough for you. I find that this is a great everyday foundation for my normal to combination skin (it should work well on normal, slightly dry, or slightly oily skins) and is perfect for those who prefer a whack-on-and-go type of base. It gives my skin a nice, even look instantly and I love how fresh and smooth it feels on my skin. 

Bonus shoutout goes to the packaging *drools* which is both luxuriously heavy, yet still compact (although not as much as my other favorites). I love the frosted bottle and the pump disperses the product cleanly, with one and a half pumps giving me plenty to work with. If you desire a glowy (not dewy) and balanced base for daily wear then this is worth trying out without a doubt! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig