by corinne iaia

April 22, 2016

CLINIQUE'S SUNNY UPDATES

When it comes to the warmer months I'm all about lightening up my base and, of course, adding a hint of a bronze glow to my makeup. Clinique has recently launched two new products that help to do exactly that, and I couldn't be more excited to add them into my makeup bag to prepare for the sunnier days ahead. 

Clinique Sun-Kissed Face Gelee - This lightweight bronze-tinted gel (sans shimmer) is one of those products you never knew you needed. It's a multi-tasking gel that can be worn alone, or added to foundation to warm up the skin and create an instant glow. I love doing both, actually - I've been mixing in with foundations that are too light for my current skin tone to add some warmth, and on weekends I love using it as a base alone and then spot concealing. I'm not usually one to go for a tan-enhancing product, but the shade of this is so incredibly natural and washes off at the end of the day. It's like an instant pick-me-up and glowy boost for the skin in one. A summer makeup bag staple...

Clinique Super City Block BB Cushion Compact SPF 50 - This do-it-all compact contains a moisturizing BB cream that provides breathable, natural looking coverage and a hit of serious SPF. I love how it feels when applied to the skin - it's cooling and comfortable - just what sun-parched skin needs. It's the perfect handbag and travel essential for perfecting the skin at a moment's notice, and it somehow manages to control shine and hydrate my skin at the same time. I won't be traveling this summer without it.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig