by corinne iaia

April 25, 2016

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE

Sunday, May 8th is Mother's Day! Where has the time gone? Basically, that means it's time to get our butts in gear and get to shopping for gifts already. I know there's nobody who is more selfless than my mom, and it's a great time to show that you appreciate what they do for us. Here I've rounded up some gifts that I think would put a smile on any mother's face and definitely make for a nice treat she wouldn't necessarily pick up for herself.

Pictured:
  1. Laura Mercier 'Tea Menthe Citron' Eau de Toilette - This is a perfect fresh and crisp springtime scent that I think would be such a lovely pick-me-up for any mom. It smells like mint, tea, citrus, and cardamom and is inspired by Morocco. It's such a refreshing scent that feels like a getaway in a bottle. Just what any mom needs... 
  2. Inspirational Quote Paperweights - A classic, simple, and thoughtful gift-topper. What's great about this idea is that you can choose a quote that means something to your relationship.
  3. Maison Martin Margeila 'Replica Beach Walk' Candle - I would gift candles every single time if it were up to me. I love to receive them myself, which is always how I judge a gift. This beautifully packaged candle is labeled in cotton with a particular memory; this one is inspired by a walk on the beach. Think light, sun, sunscreen, salty skin, and a warm breeze - bottled.
  4. Diptyque 'Figuier' Room Spray - You know I love Diptyque, and home fragrance. This fig inspired room spray is one of my all-time favorites from the brand and makes any space smell fresh and clean, just like the fruit itself. Plus, the bottle makes it a decor piece in its own right.
  5. Zoeva Luxe Prime Brush Set - One of those things I know my mom wouldn't necessarily think to buy herself, but would definitely appreciate as a gift. These brushes make blending a breeze and come with everything she could need, in a great black leather pouch. 
  6. Tom Ford Lily Sunglasses - I love gifting sunglasses. I know it can seem like a hard item to choose for someone else, but picking a classic pair of cat eye glasses from a timeless brand makes for a winner every time. I love this particular pair tortoise, because it matches everything.
  7. Laura Mercier Extreme Neutrals Eye Shadow Palette - I love the blendability of Laura Mercier's eye shadows and these are particularly beautiful. This palette is chock full of buttery shadows in different textures, including matte and sateen, with 12 neutral shades to choose from to create a variety of looks. This is a beautiful "treat yourself" gift. 
  8. Carven L'Absolu Perfume - A sophisticated, sensual floral oriental scent housed in a chic milky white and gold glass bottle. This scent is such a good one that, I imagine, would smell amazing on everyone. Fragrances are always one of my favorite gifts to give, and I think Carven does them really well.
Not Pictured, but recommended: 
  1. Kate Spade New York Dot-Print Cropped Pajama Set - Because who doesn't love receiving a crisp new pair of cozy pajamas?
  2. Creed x The Glow Curated Gift Set - Choose from two exclusive, luxury gift sets from the storied fragrance house, curated in collaboration with Violet Gaynor and Kelly Stuart of The Glow.
  3. S'well Stainless Steel Water Bottle - A chic and reusable water bottle in a pretty champagne gold color.
  4. DIY Marble Tray - I did a post on this recently. If you have time, making a gift is always a great option as well. This would make a great piece for her to store her beauty bits, or even for serving appetizers for guests.
  5. Tory Burch Chain Crossbody - If you want to go all out, a classic crossbody on a chain is something every woman needs. I love how this one comes in wallet style, perfect for safely storing all of her cards and phone - yet big enough to fit a lipstick ;). 
What are you going to give for Mother's Day? I hope this roundup has helped.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig