by corinne iaia

April 14, 2016

RETHINKING HAIR MASKS

There is one major word of advice I can offer you if you want longer, more lustrous locks: deep conditioning. I'm sure by now you'll know I've been growing my hair out for quite some time - it was above shoulder length when I started so, although it feels like forever, I've definitely gotten somewhere. I haven't had a cut since last September (I know, I have to face the stylist eventually) but by now I'm usually itching to have my dead ends chopped and quit the process altogether. I swore to myself that this time would be different and I've been taking a few measures to make sure I keep my promise...namely, a miracle-working hair mask

Hair masks are really something I never could be bothered with in the past. Who wants to wait 5 minutes or more to rinse out their conditioner? Plus, so many on the market just ended up weighing down my thick hair, making it not worthwhile in my eyes. Enter the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask - cute name, even better product. I've been slathering this on weekly and loving how it's made my hair stronger, shinier, and ends bouncier. This deep conditioning mask is different because it's free of silicones, DEA, and artificial dyes, making it safe for all hair types including colored hair.

The heavenly scented mask works in just a few minutes to restore hydration and vibrancy to hair, thanks to a blend of nutrients (sans nasties) including B Vitamins, argan oil, rosehip oil, and biotin. The best part about this is it doesn't weigh my hair down at all, as it has no heavy silicones and my hair somehow manages to feel cleaner. I'm left with this amazing swishy, fresh-from-the-salon (or the closest I'll be getting for awhile) feel and lab studies show that it even reduces breakage by 81%. Right now, that's all I could ever ask for. It's safe to say that this tub of hair-nourishing goodness won't be leaving my shower...

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig