by corinne iaia

April 01, 2016

TOM FORD NEROLI PORTOFINO ACQUA

I recently did a video highlighting my top 10 fragrances for spring, and although I had just recently added this one to my collection, it made the cut quite quickly. Of course, being a fan of citrus based fragrances (especially ones with an aquatic twist) come the warmer months, it's no surprise that Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Acqua has been taking up real estate in my handbag and atop my vanity recently. I always love how well Tom Ford's private blend fragrances transport you to certain places and really define a certain feeling you get being there. 

We know that this one in particular is the new, lighter take on the classic Neroli Portofino. Tom Ford describes the fragrance as being "Vibrant. Sparkling. Transportive. Neroli Portofino Acqua is an invitation into the seductive atmosphere of the Italian Riviera from a new perspective afloat in the coastline's idyllic azure waters, with endless skies overhead and steep, verdant just within view. A fresher expression of Neroli Portofino's clear and sparkling facets, it is an irresistibly light way to wear the fragrance's citrus-and-amber signature."

The Italian Riviera is such a beautiful place that fills me with so many emotions and Neroli Portofino Acqua captures them all so perfectly. It's a warm citrus scent that makes it great for both men and women, and upon initial spritz it has distinctive, sparkling neroli and citrus notes that takes on a wet floral characteristic, and then becomes sweet with notes of amber. I can only describe this as an Italian summer, bottled. It's serene but sparkling, aquatic but warm and seductive all at the same time. This is one I know will carry me into the warmer months and definitely accompany me on at least one summer getaway...

Have you tried this yet?

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig