by corinne iaia

April 08, 2016

TOM FORD SOLEIL COLOR COLLECTION


It's that time again, and by *that time* I mean Tom Ford launch time. Today I'm talking about all things Tom Ford and the beautiful new Soleil Color Collection that will arm you with all you need to create the perfect summer beauty look. Expect a look complete with bronzed golden eyes, sculpted sunkissed cheeks flushed with color, and, of course, boldly perfected lips are the statement accessory of the look. The white and gold packaging adds just the right amount of additional glam and I can't get over my undying love for the Cream Cheek Color. Watch the video to find out more information and which products I'd recommend picking up from the bunch. I'd love for you to show your support by watching and subscribing to my channel - search Necessary Nothings or subscribe at youtube.com/NecessaryNothingss (2 S's)!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig