by corinne iaia

May 12, 2016

A STANDOUT HAND CREAM

Believe it or not, there is one product that I'm consistently forgetting to squeezing into my beauty routine. Hint: it's hand cream. Up until now I thought it was almost somewhat pointless, but that's mainly because I had yet to find one that I enjoyed using. Leave it to Tatcha - makers of the radiance-inducing skincare line - to change my mind completely. With the Indigo Soothing Silk Hand Cream, I actually *want* to moisturize my hands...and more than once a day. 

This blue-hued cream feels like silk (as the name would suggest) as you smooth it over dry, cracked skin and is instantly absorbed. The precise tip allows you to apply as much, or as little as you want, but ensures none goes to waste. It contains a blend of indigo, squalane, and silk - all of which help nourish, repair, and soothe - but none of which sit atop the skin. 

Trust me, I am extremely particular about having hand cream residue left over after it's applied, but with this you're left with nothing but softer, healthier skin. I love the light unobtrusive scent and how comforting it is on my skin. I think I'm going to need a backup tube because I know I'm not going to want to be without this once I use the last dose. It's love.

*pr samples included.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig