by corinne iaia

May 09, 2016

GIORGIO ARMANI SEPIA COLLECTION

Giorgio Armani's Sepia Collection couldn't have come at a better time. I'm going through a bit of a taupe and brown phase, but in a much more subtle way than is currently popular. I love a sheer lip color with a hint of brown, a dark nail color, and a bit of chiseled cheekbones and glow never hurt anyone either. Think, warm and earthy tones that appear as though there's not a complexion out there that they wouldn't flatter. That's exactly what the Sepia Collection brings (but in a streamlined way) and I couldn't be happier about it. Here's what's included in the collection:

Giorgio Armani Sepia Palette - This dreamy highlighter and contour palette effortlessly gives the face a naturally defined and lit-from-within glow without looking heavy or overdone. In fact, the blendability of the powder makes it one of those you'll be reaching for on a daily basis, and the highlight is everyday-friendly. I've been using this nonstop on my cheekbones to sculpt in the easiest possible way. The natural colors help perfect my skin tone and add just the right amount of sepia tint to help add shade to those areas you want to look more defined.

Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Sheers - (203 Sepia, 204 Far Away, 604 Malbec) Armani does lipstick right. I love the sheer and comfortable texture of these lipsticks and am so pleased with the fact that they still pack a punch in the pigment department as well. Each of these shades has subtle bits of shimmer running through, but I love how it helps to create the illusion of fuller lips without being obvious. These are the perfect way to tap into the browny-nude lip trend that's so right now, without looking like you've overdone it. I've been wearing the shade Sepia (light tan nude) almost everyday since I've received it and am obsessed with it. I think these will be some of my most worn lipsticks this season.

Giorgio Armani Nail Lacquer - (200 Sepia, 201 New Mexico, 202 Terra Bruna) This is my first foray into Armani nail lacquers, and I'm wondering what took me so long. I love the creamy, densely pigmented shades and how the shape of the brush forms so perfectly to the shade of the nail. It makes it easy to get a precise manicure and in two coats you're left with perfectly even, smooth color.

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig