by corinne iaia

June 24, 2016

3 BASES I'M CURRENTLY LOVING

I'm always up for trying a new base product, but I feel as though I get more and more selective about which truly make it into my daily routine. I'm not saying I don't have hoards of bases - because I, do - it's just that only a select few ever get a piece of coveted real estate atop my vanity for easy access. Lately I've been about a certain 3 bases that have me covered in the following ways...

A FRESH DAYTIME GLOW - ...plus added sun protection. That's what the new Dr. Dennis Gross Instant Radiance Sun Defense is all about. This is essentially a souped-up tinted moisturizer that also acts as your sun protection, color-corrector, and illuminator. It's the perfect texture that never feels greasy, but it's also not so matte that it looks obvious worn outside. It's quickly become my new go-to for summer days spent under the sun and I love how it keeps my skin looking fresh and glowy all day, with an added dose of SPF 40.

ON-THE-GO COVERAGE - The Clinique Chubby In The Nude Foundation Stick is unlike all other stick foundations I've tried before. I love how this one feels and looks natural and lightweight on the skin, yet provides true medium coverage. It gives the look of an even, smooth base in just seconds...you don't even need a brush (although if I have one I always like one). I keep this in my handbag because I love how well it works to up my base or add more coverage if I'm going somewhere later in the day, and it keeps things looking fresher than topping up with powder. It's creamy, dreamy, foundation stick goodness.

AIRBRUSHED SATIN SKIN - I know, you're going to ask, "who doesn't want that?" Well, that's exactly my point. The Burberry Cashmere Foundation has become a new favorite for it's flawless skin-inducing abilities. It's creamy when applied and let's skin breathe through, while managing to cover most imperfections with just a pump. It can also be built up to full coverage without looking cakey, instead it melts right into skin. The finish is fresh, satin, and feels just like your skin...but looks better. I find it barely needs any powdering at all, and the color match is perfect for me. Win!

*pr samples included.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig